Nuffnang

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Free Gift: Mobile accessories

Remember the Crystal Home Buttoniphone screen protector & anti-radiation sticker that were featured as freebies on the deals site? 
Well to my pleasant surprise, I recently discovered that the dealer themselves are giving away freebies! 
There is no mention of which specific items are for free but I highly suspect that it includes all the freebie items here>  
http://deal2sg.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=91

Mdm Cheapo too pai seh to email them to get stuff as I have already claimed so many stuff form them. Yes you have read it right, Mdm Cheapo pai seh... ... for now... ... *heez*
I assume it will be a self collect at City Plaza as well. 

They do have a lot of stuff on clearance now and you can select a free item with every purchase. Free delivery for purchases above $10. X'mas is just round the corner, see if anything catches your eye! 
I think the DIY gardening is rather cute~ Ah Lau, come see see... (aka I want you buy for me)
Link> http://www.deal2sg.com/
Happy shopping people~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment