Nuffnang

Friday 1 June 2012

Best Deal: Cetaphil Intensive Moisturizing Cream (Aus) - $12

Mdm Cheapo BFF coming back from Australia and asked if I wanted anything... Hmm.... I thought Australia EVERYTHING also more expensive wor~ Then I poked around and found out that a lot of people buy/spree this from Australia. Cetaphil Intensive Moisturizing Cream, why? B'cos Singapore no sell. Found a website that sells it cheap but to get free delivery, min $150. 
So minimum quantity is 20 tubes.


After doing some math, Mdm Cheapo is posting out to all readers, anybody wants to buy this too? If i get enough orders for 20 tubes I'll go ahead and place the orders. 
Every tube for $12 including normal postage. (Normally Spree sell $14+)
Email me @ mdmcheapo@gmail.com with the title "Cetaphil". 
Will email you the payment details. (Mdm Cheapo not comfy to tell everybardi my bank account #)
Link> 
http://www.cutpricepharmacy.com.au/Cetaphil_Intensive_Moisturiser_85g-details.aspx?utm_source=myshopping&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Skin+Care&utm_term=Cetaphil+Intensive+Moisturiser+85g

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mdm Cheapo! is this still available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trella, I still have some left. Email me at mdmcheapo@gmail.com for further correspondences.

    ReplyDelete