Nuffnang

Friday 24 February 2012

Best Deal: Electronics!

Ok Mdm Cheapo hates, HATES going to Sim Lim. The overwhelming pressence of that much electronics is headache evoking! And I always feel ripped off over there, it is as if it were the law of the jungle that it is rightful that a female gets offered a higher price for electronics. WHY??? WHY??? 
To be at peace with myself and NOT continue to be ripped off... 


To this point I would want to introduce to everybody: Dealextreme & Good'ol ShopItAgain! Free International Shipping! It just takes a while to get to you 2-3weeks from past experience. But hey, I could get all the electronic goods i ever want at a great price, in the comfort of room, on my chair with music playing in the background and applying a face mask at the same time. This is Multitasking at it's best! Happy Shopping people!




No comments:

Post a Comment