Nuffnang

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Best Deals!!!

Mdm Cheapo is all zapped out for the year by the onslaught of the never ending free iOS.

Don't get me wrong, I love them... I just wished there was a constant flow of it throughout the year! Not just during Xmas! Now I have downloaded so many games and with an OCD streak in me, I've been spending so so much time on them. (I love Ninja Fishing)

Mdm Cheapo is taking a break till end of the year to recharge to embark on my grand plan for the series " Best Deal".

With so many iOS, I have been much derailed from why I started this blog, to have everyone save $ and what better than to find the best $ value for what we spend everyday? Currently Best Deal stands at a mere 5 entries.

Well, the Grand Plan is to have Best Deal have 100 entries by Feb, covering household items:
Toiletries (Hair, Face, Mouth, Body)
Laundry Needs (Detergent, Softener, Bleach)
Cleaning (Dish washing Liquids, Degreaser, Tissue, Toilet Cleaner, Toilet Rolls)
Food (Cereals, Tibits, Chocolates)
Medical (Plasters, Muscle Rubs)

Hmmm.... I think I may end up with more than 100.

If there's any particular brand that you would like to have featured, email me at mdmcheapo@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment